5K Race Strategy Article – http://bit.ly/t4r5kR
Follow me on Twitter – http://bit.ly/TwitTiefsa
Like Tips4Running on Facebook – http://bit.ly/t4rFace
Here’s the quick list of tips for this video on 5K Race Strategy
1. Know what your goal time is and then know what pace you have to run to reach your goal.
2. Run your race. You need to run to your strengths instead of letting someone else dictate the pace.
3. Relax to run fast. You need to relax your upper body and run smooth.
4. Push it at the halfway point. You need to really make a good effort in the middle of the race and get yourself moving instead of slowing down the second half.
5. Start your kick early if you want a faster time.
Happy Trails – Coach Tief