TENNIS SERVE: 5 Powerful Tips to Master Serve Pronation
Former top 100 ATP Player and USTA High-Performance Coach, Jeff Salzenstein shares five powerful tips on how to master pronation in your tennis serve . He explains each serve key in great detail, so you can work on the right drills when practicing on court.
Jeff recommends you to focus on the following five concepts:
1. Slightly adjust your continental grip to the forehand side. You’ll use a “weak” continental grip, which will allow the racquet to pronate easier.
2. Get the strings facing away from you after contact. They should face towards the side fence.
3. Focus on relaxation at the end of the swing ; this will allow you to rotate the shoulder throughout the motion.
4. Finish with you elbow bent like Pete Sampras. Be aware of your body position at the end of your serve, because it directly affects your ability to pronate properly.
5. Make sure you’re performing strength shoulder exercises off the court to avoid injuries.
Lastly, you need to get your entire body open, stable, and mobile to hit solid serves consistently.
Want to improve your tennis anywhere and on the go?
How about getting a free tennis course including powerful lessons on the serve.
Serve myths debunked: Former Top 100 ATP Pro, Jeff Salzenstein, is exposing 3 common myths that could be crippling your serve potential. Most players make at least 1 of these 3 mistakes… Do you? http://bit.ly/2LNtJKE
If you’re on a mobile device in the US or Canada, you can tap to text here to get a FREE Tennis Course in the Tennis Evolution APP from Former Top 100 ATP Pro, Jeff Salzenstein. http://bit.ly/2KIQksP
You can text YOUTUBE to 720-730-2090 to get the FREE tennis course inside the Tennis Evolution APP.
If you’re not on a mobile device or are outside the US and Canada, you can click this link to get a free Tennis Course inside the Tennis Evolution APP . http://bit.ly/2FlFh5i
Visit http://TennisEvolution.com to get more free tennis tips.
Follow Tennis Evolution:
My Website: http://tennisevolution.com
About Jeff Salzenstein
Jeff Salzenstein is recognized as one of the top coaches in the world helping players all over the world with his on court expertise and powerful online tennis lessons. He has created several successful online programs that have positively impacted thousands of players of all levels from beginners to top touring pros using his cutting edge teaching methods…
Jeff was a top 100 ATP professional in singles and doubles and was the oldest American to ever break the top 100 in the world after the age of 30. During his 11 year pro career filled with injuries and setbacks, Jeff was determined to discover simple methods to make tennis learning easy and fun for himself and for all players committed to improving. Jeff is passionate about peak performance in the areas of nutrition, fitness, injury prevention, and mindset, and much more.
Jeff was also a 2 time All-American, national champion and team captain at Stanford University where he received his BA in Economics.